A traditional Filipino avocado milkshake is Stupendous, lavish, creamy, and cooling.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
Yield: 2 servings
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 5 cubes ice
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Place avocado, ice, sugar, milk, lemon juice, and ice cream into a blender. Puree until smooth.
Per Serving: 337 calories; protein 7.8g; carbohydrates 37.6g; fat 19.1g; cholesterol 17.6mg; sodium 83.7mg.