Eggless Hamburger Buns
Eggless Hamburger Buns recipe. The recipe for these burger buns is straightforward and simple enough to perform by anyone. There is no special equipment required to prepare the burger buns. Because there is little kneading required, the Eggless Hamburger Buns Recipe is simple and straightforward to follow. The demo video for the Eggless Hamburger Buns Recipe makes it easy to understand. After wanting to develop an Eggless version of burger buns, I got it right.
For a birthday celebration, I was able to construct the buns and get them from the shop. I’m not a fan of store-bought burger buns. I attempted making burger buns and made a lot of refinements and adjustments in order to get it right. I’ve come up with a foolproof method, so I can now offer it to anybody. Try this recipe; I’m certain you’ll never buy burger buns from outside again.
Eggless Hamburger Buns step by step Instruction,
Before you begin, grease the pan and make it ready.
STEP:1 Make Burger Buns using yeast proofing,
It’s a good idea to proof the yeast before starting. The burger buns rely on yeast for their flavour and texture. To do so, place the warm milk (not hot milk) in a mixing dish with the yeast and sugar. Set it aside for 10-15 minutes. After 10 minutes, the yeast will form a smooth foam on top, indicating that it’s ready to make burger buns.
STEP:2 Burger Buns dough making,
Take a mixing bowl and combine the plain flour, salt, and gently mix together. The flour should be crumbled. Add the yeast to the mixture and lightly mix it all together.
After that, add a little bit more oil and knead the dough for 5-8 minutes. Place the dough in a large bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and set it aside to rise for at least 45 minutes or until doubled in size. With 45 minutes remaining, the dough should have doubled nearly twice. After punching it down, let the air out and start kneading it on a work surface for only 2 minutes.
Now begin making the buns. Because I used 2 cups of flour in this recipe, I divided it into 4 pieces. After first rising, roll and place the dough on a greased baking sheet. Cover and store the tin for 10-15 minutes for the second rise of buns.
Cover the top part of each one with milk or butter and then scatter a few sesame seeds on top. The burger buns are now ready to be baked.
STEP:3 Bake the Burger Buns
When the buns have doubled in size, it’s time to start baking. After about ten minutes, place the buns in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove it from the oven when the top of the buns is beginning to brown. Allow it to cool on a wire rack for a few moments before serving.
A quick recap of burger buns recipe,
5.0 from 4 reviews
Eggless Hamburger Buns Recipe, Foolproof Recipe anyone can make
PREP TIME – 1 min
COOK TIME – 30 mins
TOTAL TIME – 31 mins
The recipe for a burger bun made without eggs. Learn to Make Burger Buns Without Using Machines. For easy comprehension, video, and instructions are provided.
- For Proofing Yeast:
- ½ Cup warm milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- For the Dough:
- 2 cups All-purpose flour(maida)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Proofed yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or Oil(i have used olive oil)
- Extra oil for kneading the dough
- For brushing the Burger buns:
- Milk or butter
- Take a mixing bowl add the plain flour, salt and mix well.
- Add the oil crumble the flour. Add the proofed Yeast mix and mix well.
- Now your dough is sticky add a little more oil and knead again for about 5-8 mins. Then wrap the bowl and rest the dough at least for 45 mins or till it becomes double the size.
- After 45 mins you can see the dough become double up nicely. Take the dough punches it down and let the air go, start to knead it in a worksurface just for 2 mins.
- Now start making the buns, Divide the dough since I have used 2 cups of flour this recipe yields only 4 buns so I have divided the dough into 4.
- Roll the dough like round buns and then arrange it on a greased tin.
- Wrap the tin, cover and keep for the second rise of buns for 10-15 mins.
- Once the buns have risen nicely we can start baking.
- Bake it for 15-20mins at 180-degree celsius.
- Once the buns started golden at the top remove them from the oven.
- Allow it to cool down on a wired rack for a few minutes and then enjoy your burger.