Garlic Rolls Without Egg
We’ve prepared a wonderful and delectable snack recipe that will most certainly make you and your family enjoy it. So, here is the Garlic Rolls Without Egg dish, which offers its own distinct tastes. With all-purpose flour, dry yeast, virgin olive oil and salt, this Italian dish is difficult to pass up. The coriander leaves and minced garlic contribute to the flavour. The rich and sweet fragrance will undoubtedly wow your visitors. Making your own garlic rolls at home is no more difficult than it was before! It’s best served with cheese dip or any other tomato sauce of your choosing. So, make these Garlic Rolls Without Egg today and see what you think!
Ingredients of Garlic Rolls Without Egg
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 100 gm salted butter
- 3 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 salt as required
- 2 tablespoon sugar
For The Main Dish
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
How to make Garlic Rolls Without Egg
- To begin with, take a bowl and mix together flour, sugar, salt, yeast with warm water. Knead it well to form a smooth dough.
- Then, add salt to the dough and mix it well. You will observe that the dough will tend to bounce back. Apply oil to the dough and cover it well for about 40 minutes or so. Allow the dough to rise without disturbing it.
- After 40 minutes, punch the dough and roll it out on a slate. You can dust some flour to prevent it from sticking it.
- On the other hand, we will prepare the garlic mix or the garlic spread. Take a bowl and mix salted butter, grated garlic and coriander leaves. Crush and grind it well with a spoon to form a spread.
- Apply the prepared garlic spread onto the rolled out dough. Now, roll the dough by making the garlic spread face inside the dough. You can cut the roll into halves if you like.
- Sprinkle some garlic spread onto the garlic roll from the top if you like. Now, carefully place these rolls in the baking dish inside the oven and bake it at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes.
- Once baked, your Garlic Rolls Without Egg is now ready to be served. Serve warm with love.