The basics are sometimes the greatest! For years, I’ve used this easy method to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice, or potatoes. You may use any type of butter or margarine you like. Garlic that has been frozen and ground also works well. To your taste, adjust the amount of garlic used and sooth out the taste buds with garlic rolls.
Prep: 10 mins
Total: 10 mins
Yield: 1 cup
Decrease Serving: 16
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika. Mix until smooth
Per Serving: 110 calories; protein 0.8g; carbohydrates 0.5g; fat 12g; cholesterol 31.9mg; sodium 445.5mg.
Interested in trying out this recipe? We have more on our blog. Or perhaps would like someone to make it for you? We have private home kitchen available to accommodate your custom requests.